This site requires Cookies. Please enable Cookies in your browser before proceeding.
Important Booking Information
- Driver’s License: Persons going as a single rider must be at least 19 years old and fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence. All drivers who are 19 years old are required to show their license upon check in.
- Release of Liability and Waiver Form: It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Check in: At the reservations desk in the Carleton Lodge 30 mins prior to tour departure.
- Helmets: It is mandatory for all ATV and Snowmobile Tour participants to wear a Department of Transport Safety Approved Full Faced Helmet while on tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations within 24 hours of the departure time are subject to a full charge of the tour cost. Groups of 10 or more require 72 hour notification of cancellation and will be subject to a booking fee. Group cancellation within 72 hours will be non-refundable. Canadian Wilderness Adventures Ltd. reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. Full refunds will be made or alternate dates will be offered in these unlikely events.
- Collision Coverage: Zero-deductible collision coverage of $20.00 per driver, per tour is mandatory on all ATV or Snowmobile tours.
- Alcohol: Under no circumstances is any person suspected to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol permitted to go as a driver or passenger on any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Pregnancy: Safety regulations require that Canadian Wilderness Adventures not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a Snowmobile, ATV or Dogsled. All mothers to be are welcome on our Snowcat or Jeep tours.
- Health: Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- Weight: The ideal weight for a smooth ride on snowmobiles170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Single Riders Only
- Gratuities are appreciated for great service.