This site requires Cookies. Please enable Cookies in your browser before proceeding.
Important Booking Information
- Driver’s License: Persons going as a single rider on ATV, Buggy, or Snowmobile tours must be at least 19 years old and drivers for the Porsche Experience must be atleast 21 years of age. All drivers must be fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence. All drivers are required to show their license upon check in.
- Release of Liability and Waiver Form: It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Helmets: It is mandatory for all ATV, Buggy and Snowmobile Tour participants to wear a Department of Transport Safety Approved Full Faced Helmet while on tour. Bike helmets are required for E-Bike Tours, and ski helmets for Dogsled Tours.
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations within 24 hours of the departure time are subject to a full charge of the tour cost. Groups of 10 or more require 72 hour notification of cancellation and will be subject to a booking fee. Group cancellation within 72 hours will be non-refundable. Canadian Wilderness Adventures Ltd. reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. Full refunds will be made or alternate dates will be offered in these unlikely events.
- Collision Coverage: Zero-deductible collision coverage of $20.00 per driver (summer) $25.00 per driver (winter), per tour is mandatory on all Buggy, ATV or Snowmobile Tours.
- Alcohol: Under no circumstances is any person suspected to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol permitted to go as a driver or passenger on any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Pregnancy: Safety regulations require that Canadian Wilderness Adventures not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a Snowmobile, ATV, Buggy, E-Bike or Dogsled Tours. All mothers to be are welcome on our Snowcat, Jeep and Canoe Tours.
- Health: Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- Weight: Weight restrictions may apply. Please refer to the booking policies in your reservation.
- Age Restrictions: Age restrictions may apply. Please refer to the booking policies in your reservation.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license from your home jurisdiction (BCDL: Class 5 or better – sorry, no ’N’ permitted)
- Physical proof of driver’s license is required at check in
- Must complete a release of liability and waiver form
- Must provide a valid credit card on file to cover vehicle damage deposit as set out in waiver document